Usage of TTG Digital Ltd products and services constitutes customer’s acceptance of TTG Digital Ltd’s billing policy. Following is TTG Digital Ltd’s billing policy with which all customers must comply:
- All accounts are set up on a prepaid basis. Payment must be received by TTG Digital Ltd before any billable product or service is provided/activated. Customers are required to keep a valid credit/debit card on file to charge for recurring monthly subscription fees, fax or voice broadcast service fees and all email overage fees.
- All international customers must pay by credit/debit card. TTG Digital Ltd does not accept international checks.
- Subscription billing is based on availability of products and services, not based on usage.
- Customers are responsible for keeping all credit/debit card details and contact information current.
- Invoice and payment receipts are available to customers upon request.
- Credit/Debit Card Billing: All credit/debit cards are automatically charged on the customer’s specific billing cycle date. If the credit/debit card is declined, TTG Digital Ltd will attempt to charge the card on file for 30 days.
- Late Fee: All accounts more than 30 days past due may be assessed a late fee. No fewer than three attempts to contact the customer will be made before any late fee is assessed.
- Delinquent Accounts: All accounts 30 days past due may be disabled until balances are paid in full. When disabled, all access will be suspended and data will be unavailable.
- Deactivation: After an account is delinquent 60 days, it will be cancelled due to non-payment. Once cancelled, the customer will not be able to recover any files until the account is current. Application data will be stored for 90 days post cancellation. After that, application data will not be available. The account record and delinquent balance will be submitted to a third-party collection service.
- Late Fee: TTG Digital Ltd may assess a £15.00 late fee for accounts 30 days past due.
- Chargebacks: If a customer initiates a chargeback, TTG Digital Ltd may assess a £50.00 processing fee for each individual chargeback.
- Returned Checks: TTG Digital Ltd may assess a £50.00 processing fee on all returned checks.
- Collections Fee: In the event an account is submitted to a third-party collections service, a £15.00 processing fee may be assessed to the existing account balance. This fee is in addition to any other fees previously assessed on the account.
- Interest: Any charges not paid when due are subject to interest at a rate equal to the lesser of: (i) one and one-half percent (1.5%) per month; or (ii) the maximum interest rate allowed by applicable law.
Services must be used within 90 days from the date of purchase. Service fees are non-refundable. In the event of cancellation, neither Infusionsoft nor TTG Digital Ltd will prorate any portion of unused service fees, and all outstanding invoices must be paid in full.
Invoices are generated and payments are collected at the beginning of each billing period. Customer billing periods typically begin on the day of the month in which customers purchase their subscription. Customers may cancel their subscriptions at any time. In the event of cancellation, customers will still have access to their applications through the end of their current billing period. TTG Digital Ltd will not prorate any portion of unused subscription services. All subscription fees are non-refundable.
TTG Digital Ltd accepts payments via credit/debit card. Payment by any other means, such as by check, is on a per-customer basis and must be agreed to by TTG Digital Ltd. Checks must be paid in Sterling and issued from a U.K. bank. TTG Digital Ltd currently accepts MasterCard and Visa credit/debit cards.
Cancellations must be done verbally through a representative of TTG Digital Ltd. Email requests to cancel do not constitute acceptance of any cancellation. Only verbal requests made with a representative of TTG Digital Ltd will create a cancellation request. Customers are encouraged to keep records of all cancellation communication. Cancellations will take effect on the last day of the billing period in which the cancellation request was received.
Closing an account with TTG Digital Ltd cannot be done by simply cancelling the credit/debit card. TTG Digital Ltd will continue to treat this as an open account and the billing cycle will continue, resulting in a past due account that may be turned over to a third-party collection service. It is imperative that account cancellation is done by speaking with a representative of TTG Digital Ltd to ensure account closure.
Cancellation of an account does not dismiss outstanding invoices. At the time of cancellation, any outstanding balance must be settled. All cancelled accounts with an outstanding balance may be automatically turned over to a third-party collection service.
As a current or prior customer of TTG Digital Ltd, each customer agrees to provide TTG Digital Ltd 30 days to attempt settlement of any billing dispute before disputing with any third-party credit/debit card company or bank. TTG Digital Ltd must be the first option in billing disputes. Should TTG Digital Ltd receive a chargeback from a third-party credit/debit card company or bank on the customer’s behalf before TTG Digital Ltd has been given a chance to resolve the issue, TTG Digital Ltd has the right to collect on the rendered services and any fees associated with those disputes. Regardless of the outcome of the chargeback, TTG Digital Ltd retains the right to collect on any rendered services or fees that are due. TTG Digital Ltd will submit any disputed amounts to a collection agency. Once a chargeback has been received, TTG Digital Ltd will immediately suspend the account until the matter is resolved.
Subscription and Service fees are non-refundable.